Post a Job
Hire Mizzou Tigers is a FREE employment website that connects talented student and alumni job seekers to employers looking to recruit interns, part-time, and full-time hires. This site can be accessed by all current MU students and MU alumni of any major and level of experience.
Approved Employers can:
- Post and manage jobs for full-time and part-time positions, internships/co-ops, campus positions, seasonal work, and graduate assistantships.
- Schedule on-campus interviews
- Browse résumés of qualified candidates
- Register for career fairs and events
Registering on Hire Mizzou Tigers
Returning to the site?
Go to Employer Login and enter your username and password.
New to the site?
- Click on Register under the Employer portal.
- Begin typing the name of your company/organization.
- If it appears, check it and move on to enter your contact information.
- If it does not appear, click the Can’t Find Your Organization? button and begin entering your employer and contact information.
- Once all fields are complete, click Register and you will be taken to your Hire Mizzou Tigers homepage.
Activating Your Profile
Pending employer and contact registrations have limited access to the site until approved by career services staff. Once approved, you may utilize all features (Job Posting, Résumé Books, Candidate Searches, Schedule Requests, Career Events, and more).
Note: Third-party recruiters and private households are only permitted to post jobs. If you wish to use more features of the site, please contact the appropriate Career Office. Please refer to our Recruitment Policies page for more information about site usage.